CEOSS, in partnership with Vodafone Egypt, worked to improve public perception of 25 elementary schools in Sohag, Gerga, and Akhmim. Utilizing the integrated development approach, the project empowers students and improves the environmental conditions of these schools. Numerous local partner organizations have been established in the working communities under the direction of the Ministry for Social Solidarity.
- over 10,000 students (5,190 girls and 5,583 boys) participated in athletics programs at 18 schools.
- 8,702 children (4,431 girls and 4,271 boys) received medical examinations for rheumatic fever at 16 schools.
- 14 schools received training and guidance regarding how to implement extracurricular activities for their students.
- 25 field visits were carried out to improve teaching skills and educational practices.
- 4 members of the project implementation team received training regarding drafting legislation to improve education.