Through the program of Economic Development, the project of exchanging expertise among youth, and especially women and those who have special needs; is being implemented
The project’s objective is the economic empowerment and improving the standard of living for youth through:
- Building and developing the capacityandskills of youth and helping them to enhance their products
Of different crafts.
- Finding professional relationship between the targeted youth from the project and specialized institutions in their field
The targeted category of the project:
- Women who participated in the experiences to exchange program for small investors in the United States of America
- People with special needs who participated in the exchange of expertise for young investors at the
United States of America.
- Representatives of women and girls who possess handcrafts/those who have special needs who work within the Egyptian context who need to develop their administrative skills and their skills for crafts.