Horas hospital aims to provide quality healthcare for people regardless of their ability to pay for services. By providing outstanding health services, quality equipment, and training for medical professionals Horus Hospital provides care to poor and marginalized citizens in urban and rural Egypt. This allows all citizens to have a healthy life so that they can work to achieve prosperity.
- 2959 patients received conjunctivitis exams.
- 545 patients received internal medical exams.
- 245 patients received major operations for identified conditions.
- 31 patients received minor operations for identified conditions.
- 7063 patients benefited from CEOSS’ mobile health unit.