Horas hospital aims to provide quality healthcare for people regardless of their ability to pay for services. By providing outstanding health services, quality equipment, and training for medical professionals Horus Hospital provides care to poor and marginalized citizens in urban and rural Egypt. This allows all citizens to have a healthy life so that they can work to achieve prosperity.
- 1364 patients received conjunctivitis exams.
- 259 patients received internal medical exams.
- 171 patients received major operations for identified conditions.
- 25 patients received minor operations for identified conditions.
- 4024 patients benefited from CEOSS’ mobile health unit.