The most important classified partners governmental / research centers/ private sector / civil society organizations / networks / Localities
- Governmental partners:-
Ministry of Health and Population in coordination with primary health care sector, preventive services sector, population and family planning sector.
In order to provide the service, the referral system is implemented through three levels as follows:
(primary health care), its services include health education/ maternal and child health care services / reproductive health, women’s health and family planning services / infection control / treatment and control of endemic diseases / sanitation / control of pediatric diarrheal diseases / immunizations / medical treatment for some of common diseases and urgent care for injuries and minor accidents.
Central and public hospitals in capitals of administrative centers which provide its services through outpatient and inpatient clinics in different Medical Specialties.
Teaching and specialized hospitals in the governorates capitals such as (El-Sahel Teaching Hospital – Shubra General Hospital – Abulmanga Hospital – El Mabarat Hospital).
- Research centers
- National Diabetes & Endocrinology Institute
- national nutrition institute
- National Institute of Endemic Diseases and Liver
- Pharmaceuticals companies
- Volunteers physicians
- Some food companies
- Civil society organizations
- Medical centers affiliated to NGOs and houses of worship.
- Egyptian Breast Cancer Foundation.
- El Nadeem Center for Mental Healthcare.
- Legal and psychological support centers affiliated to NGOs.
- Diabetics Friends Society.
- Network of NGOs working in the field of women’s rights support in Egypt.