Marketing Agricultural Products (AMAL) Program provides services for small farmers through offering production inputs with high productivity and quality with competitive prices. During December, the following was achieved:
• Marketing sweet potato farmers in Mallawy with quantity of 3 Tons as an initial trial.
• 164 farmers of Minia Villages benefited from improved wheat seeds which increased the productivity with 10%.
• 83 farmers in Minia and Beni Suef benefited from natural fertilizers of potato crop.
• 54 farmers in Alnaseria- Bany Mazar benefited from imported potato seeds which increased its productivity with 20 %
• Raising awareness of farmers about topics that contribute in increasing their production and introducing them to marketing opportunities