Horus Hospital contributes to compacting blindness and decreasing its causes spread among poorest and marginalized groups (children, women and elders).
Achievements during the month:
- Executed 889 ophthalmology tests
- Executed 202 abdominal tests
- Executed 77 major operations
- Executed 10 minor operations
- 3264 patients benefited from CEOSS mobile units convoys
- Contracting with Akwon institution, one of the institutions that has an active role in community service, that contributes in helping citizens to take advantage of Horus Hospital Services