– CEOSS has been supporting the formation and composition of official entities from the disabled people themselves, in order to become capable of coordinating and communicating with the duty bearers and the rights’ providers. A disabled persons’ organization was registered under the name of “Tahadi” Organization for people with disabilities (Challenge Organization) in Beni Suef Governorate. This took place in the framework of “Achieving the Social, Economic Sustainability and the Civil Participation of the People with Disabilities” project.
– Integrated 7 children with visual disabilities at the formal educational schools through the activities of building the teachers’ capacities, making schools disabled- friendly.
– Rehabilitating 20 entities of the public service providers such as schools and rehabilitation offices on the sign language in order to facilitate the way of dealing with the citizens who have hearing disabilities in Shobra district in Cairo.
– Provided vocational training for 20 families of the children with disabilities in order to increase their income.
– Implemented vocational rehabilitation training for 50 people with disabilities in order to integrate them to the labour market.
– Rehabilitated 10 families of the children with mental disabilities on how to provide motion rehabilitation sessions for their children.
– Got the approval of El Khalifa District Head on the environmental accessibility in the district in order to accept people with disabilities.
– Concluded cooperation protocol between the institutions that provide health services in Malawi City in order to ensure the disabled people’s participation in addition to those at risk of blindness to evaluate the process of receiving health services.
– Formed a work paper on the media role in confronting the problems and issues of the people with disabilities and presenting them on a number of governmental officials during a public meeting in Minia.