The unit continues to contribute to reducing poverty and unemployment in the Egyptian society through disbursing loans to the poor and the poorest of the poor among owners of small enterprises and low income groups to support the development of their projects resulting in higher income and new job opportunities.
8,448 loans have been disbursed. These are divided as follows:
- 2,461 loans to individuals
- 5,987 loans to groups
- The total value of loans disbursed 1,747,200
- Including 5,987 to groups & 2,461 to individuals
- The total percentage of repayment reached 99.8%
- The portfolio risk reached 0.2%