CEOSS works on providing opportunities to finance micro projects of individuals, and to offer funding opportunities and loans to solidarity groups for the establishment of small and micro projects. We also provide technical support, training and other services.
During the first half of 2014, CEOSS accomplished the following
– 42855 loans have been disbursed and divided as follows:
- 13079 loans to individuals
- 29776 loans to groups
– 780 clients have been trained as follows:
- 592 trained clients are women and 188 are men.
- 32 local leaders have been trained.
- 149 staff members of the Small and Micro Enterprise Unit (SME) have been trained.