The Coptic Evangelical Organization for Social Services seeks to improve the quality of life for the people with disabilities and integrate them in the society in addition to rehabilitate the community to become an inclusive society that doesn’t exclude the people with disabilities.
- 160 people with disabilities received check up and medical treatment services.
- 75 families of disabled children received rehabilitation services.
- Implemented basic studies that targeted 500 children with disabilities and their families on the conditions of the disabled people at 7 communities in order to implement the project of improving the life conditions of the poor people.
- Conducted awareness raising meetings for 162 disabled people and their families on the disabled rights.
- 35 children took part in the hobby classes in order to practice and develop their hobbies.