Through the Erada program, CEOSS works to improve the lives of Egyptians with disabilities through advocacy and accessibility interventions. CEOSS advocates for government policy changes, as well as changes to public opinion, related to people with disabilities. Through accessibility efforts CEOSS aims to make medical facilities, work places, and government building accessible to all Egyptians, as is their right. Through these projects Egyptians with disabilities will be empowered to care for themselves and be economically independent in a fashion that was previously impossible in Egyptian society.
- 2 elevators were installed in the Adbel Moneim El-Sawy Culture wheel, a community youth center, in order to allow youth with disabilities to participate in programming and activities provided at the center.
- The Will Power Program held meetings with the Japanese International Cooperation Agency addressing the training of trainers and functional support networks to provide modern effective community dolutions for people with disabilities.
- 20 people with disabilities were able to secure employment with the help of the Erada program staff.
- 50 persons with disabilities received personal mobility devices through the Will Power Program.
- 95 persons with disabilities benefited from 4 repair and maintenance interventions carried out by the Technical Mobile Support Team to repair prosthetic devices.