Health services are one of the social and economic development goals especially that health is a fundamental right for all citizens. Thus, providing advanced health services to those in need became a social responsibility. Therefore Horus hospital seeks, through its services, to satisfy its customers while achieving sustainability. During February Horus carried out the following:
- Executed 1001 ophthalmology tests
- Executed 226 abdominal tests
- Executed 102 major operations
- Executed 23 minor operations.
- 1695 patients benefited from CEOSS mobile unit
- Contracting with Mallawy Archbishopric to contribute in serving the community