Horas hospital aims to provide quality healthcare for people regardless of their ability to pay for services. By providing outstanding health services, quality equipment, and training for medical professionals Horus Hospital provides care to poor and marginalized citizens in urban and rural Egypt. This allows all citizens to have a healthy life so that they can work to achieve prosperity.
- Contracting with two organizations (Angel Ghobrial and Martyr Saint Mina Church and the Alsafa We Elmarwa Association) to provide mobile health care services through the mobile health unit.
- 1174 patients received conjunctivitis exams.
- 253 patients received internal medical exams.
- 156 patients received major operations for identified conditions.
- 31 patients received minor operations for identified conditions.
- 1941 patients benefited from CEOSS’ mobile health unit.
- CEOSS staff in cooperation with partners performed routine information collection for Monitoring and Evaluation.