Horas Hospital contributes in providing health services for poor people,including early detection of diseases, medicine and necessary surgical interventions, using quality modern medical techniques, insuring a continuous improvement of services and systems.
Achievements during October 2014
• Provided various tests for patients (1116 conjunctivitis / 267 internal medicine)
• Executed 263 major operations.
• Executed 18 minor operations.
• Implemented 51 convoys in different governorates as follows:
– 16 convoys in Minia villages where 1218 patients were benefited.
– 15 convoys in Beni Suef villages where 1319 patients were benefited.
– 20 convoys in Cairo districts where 1165 patients were benefited.