Horas hospital aims to provide quality healthcare for people regardless of their ability to pay for services. By providing outstanding health services, quality equipment, and training for medical professionals Horus Hospital provides care to poor and marginalized citizens in urban and rural Egypt. This allows all citizens to have a healthy life so that they can work to achieve prosperity.
- 1180 patients received conjunctivitis exams.
- 241 patients received internal medical exams.
- 146 patients received major operations for identified conditions.
- 20 patients received minor operations for identified conditions.
- 1499 patients benefited from CEOSS’ mobile health unit.