The Marketing Agricultural Products program builds small farmers capacities related to crop selection, sustainable farming techniques, and marketing their produce effectively.
- 55 small farmers had their awareness raised regarding marketing their crops, in cooperation with private sector entities.
- 15 farmers in Minya participated in meetings to combat the rising maize grass issue in their area. The meetings were held by the Cairo Chemical company, in cooperation with CEOSS and local farmers associations.
- 20 farmers in Minya participated in a seminar about high-productive varieties of cucumbers and cantaloupes. The seminar was held by the Agrimatco for Agricultural development Company, in cooperation with CEOSS and local farmers associations.
- 20 farmers in Minya attended a meeting about marketing opportunities for potatoes.
- Quality control and progress reports were prepared as a part of CEOSS’ evaluation and monitoring strategy.