The Rehabilitation program seeks to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through empowering them and providing rehabilitation services. the ultimate goal of integrating people with disabilities into society completely can be achieved through rehabilitation, increased accessibility of communities, and working with the larger community to be accepting of people with disabilities.
- Renovations were completed at two schools, the renovations include entrance ramps for people with disabilities and a roof to protect children from the sun.
- 4 children with disabilities were capable of attending school for the first time.
- 50 employees of the ministry of social solidarity and the Osman Health Center received training on who to assist and work with people with disabilities.
- preparations were made to make the Social Solidarity Administration of Shobra el Kheima and the Osman Health Center accessible to people with disabilities.
- 141 families of people with disabilities took part in familiy awareness camps.
- 46 people with hearing disabilities took part in a recreational trip.
- A festival was organized to celebrate the International Day for Persons with Disabilities in cooperation with the Ministry of Culture in Cairo and the network for disability in Minya.