The Rehabilitation program seeks to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through empowering them and providing rehabilitation services. the ultimate goal of integrating people with disabilities into society completely can be achieved through rehabilitation, increased accessibility of communities, and working with the larger community to be accepting of people with disabilities.
- 29 people with disabilities received medical examinations as part of convoys conducted in cooperation with the Al Khalifa medical administration. The examinations included internal medicine check ups and blood tests. vitamins and medications were provided to patients who needed them by the El Ezzaby Pharmacy.
- 10 people with disabilities met with the Nile Center for Media to discuss problems they face in their communities as a result of their disabilities. The meeting was professionally filmed and will be distributed to local officials.
- 123 people with disabilities and their families benefited from assistance in accessing their rights.
- 102 people with disabilities and their families participated in community activities and recreational camps.
- 25 families had their capacities built in order to safety care for members of their families who have disabilities.