The Rehabilitation program seeks to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through empowering them and providing rehabilitation services. the ultimate goal of integrating people with disabilities into society completely can be achieved through rehabilitation, increased accessibility of communities, and working with the larger community to be accepting of people with disabilities.
- 10 families of persons with disabilities qualified for and began receiving pensions from the state.
- 13 government officials had their capacities built regarding working with people with disabilities.
- 47 people with disabilities received identification documents to be eligible for rehabilitation services.
- 18 people with disabilities joined rehabilitation programs.
- 17 children with disabilities received physical therapy and 14 children with disabilities received speech therapy.
- The guide ” KNOW YOUR RIGHT ” and an accompanying website was completed by a local association to provide information to people with disabilities about their rights and government services
- 43 people with disabilities participated in a recreational trip.
- 25 children with disabilities participated in a recreational camp.
- 25 people with disabilities joined a hobby club.