The Rehabilitation program seeks to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through empowering them and providing rehabilitation services. the ultimate goal of integrating people with disabilities into society completely can be achieved through rehabilitation, increased accessibility of communities, and working with the larger community to be accepting of people with disabilities.
- 0ver 160 people participated in a camp focused on teaching children to interact with people with disabilities. Participants include 120 able-bodied children, 30 children with disabilities, and the family members of 10 children with disabilities.
- 40 people with disabilities we able to receive rehabilitation service cards as a form of identification to help them access their rights.
- 20 families of people with disabilities were able to apply and qualify for social security pensions to support their families.
- 25 people with disabilities benefited from psychological and physical therapy.
- 18 people with disabilities received metro cards to use public transportation.
- 10 people with mental disabilities and their families participated in family camp.
- Children with disabilities and their families participated in a recreational trip to Mallwai to see the Egyptian National Circus.
- 30 people participated in workshops related to the development of local associations and the “It Is My Right” program.