The Rehabilitation program seeks to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through empowering them and providing rehabilitation services. the ultimate goal of integrating people with disabilities into society completely can be achieved through rehabilitation, increased accessibility of communities, and working with the larger community to be accepting of people with disabilities.
- A camp was held for students with and without disabilities to participate in recreational activities and to learn to be accepting of each other.
- 35 people with disabilities were assisted in applying for and receiving social security pensions.
- a medical convoy was was held for people with disabilities in cooperation with the physicians from the health directorate of Beni Suef, who are specialized in orthopedics, dermatology, internal diseases, and pharmacology.
- In partnership with Cairo Lab analysis Laboratory, a campaign was launched to implement medical analysis for Anemia and diabetes for persons with disabilities.
- 156 people with disabilities participated in camps and trips.