– Continued to provide services of brushing, collecting and transporting wastes to the public dump in New Minia. This dump was specified by the local unit of Minia city. Hence, the project removed and transported 30,000 tons during February.
– Coordinated with the administration of West Minia District in order to achieve together an artistic view. This was achieved through conducting intensive cleanliness campaigns to remove piles of dust from the three districts. This cooperation was characterized by the presence of identified and common responsibilities and roles. The local unit provided the necessary equipment; and Fagr Gdid Foundation provided workers, drivers and loaders.
– Coordinated with the Health Insurance Authority in Minia in order to activate the health insurance for workers. Health insurance cards were issued for 148 workers and to activate and show the importance of this card, the workers benefited from the ophthalmology services (medical eye glasses) and were provided 4 glasses.
– The effectiveness of the quality control unit of the local unit was highlighted by implementing 5 field visits to explore the districts. These visits monitored and documented 32 notes, and then they assigned the supervisors to fulfill the notes of the district and resolve all issues.
– The continuous development and improvement for the manual vehicles through painting and maintaining 150 vehicles inside the project three districts.
– Due to the lack of stability and security as well as the citizens’ fear, issued cards for identifying the workers’ personality, the association name, the worker’s name and the district in which he works